It's our business to help our customers plan the most efficient events possible, so we're happy to offer you some of our standard party planning tips. If you have any further questions regarded party planning, or would like more professional advice, please contact us today.
Party Planning Tips:
- Plan on 6-8 people per round table and 8-10 people per rectangle table: No one wants to be cramped while they're at their table, and we've learned that our numbers are a safe bet for a comfortable seating arrangement.
- Take the Square Footage of your location and divide it by 12 to see what size tent you need: If you're still having difficulty, don't hesitate to contact us today for a tent evaluation.
- Check your underground utilities to make sure that you can stake the tent properly: When selecting a tent location you need to make sure that there aren't any lines or cables under the ground that could be at risk when anchoring the tent. Make sure you ID their locations and plan accordingly.
- Be wary of high winds: Tents are durable, but relatively lightweight and prone to suffering severe damage in heavy winds. If the forecast is calling for heavy winds, be sure to contact Tented Events about tent safety.
- Remember to evaluate your restroom situation: Depending on the size of your event you may want to consider portable restroom units. If you're not sure, don't hesitate to contact us today. We can help put you in touch with some of our preferred vendors.
- Have ample trash receptacles: You never want to run out of room for any trash or litter your event generates - make sure that you've got a proper collection of trash receptacles on hand during your event.